PTC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I know when travelling?

4 posters

Go down

What should I know when travelling?  Empty What should I know when travelling?

Post by Joresz Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:51 am

So we will be leaving our town and going on a long family trip to some relatives. I was thinking that I might need a good car rental company... Do I or what do you use?
Joresz
Joresz

Back to top Go down

What should I know when travelling?  Empty Re: What should I know when travelling?

Post by Gambinet Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:53 am

Save money on rental cars by searching for car rental deals. Whether you are looking for an airport car rental or just a cheap car rental near you there is https://cars-scanner.com/en/airport/mallorca_airport_car_rental.htm to help you when you are on the road travelling. If you have plans to travel and need to pick up a vehicle, knowing about such sites can only benefit you. The discounts there are overwhelming. I've saved up a good amount of money thanks to the discounts that I found.

Gambinet

Back to top Go down

What should I know when travelling?  Empty Re: What should I know when travelling?

Post by Samkal Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:41 pm

hehe

Samkal

Back to top Go down

Post by Siennadavid Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:04 am

better to have some extra money and snacks if you are traveling with kids.

Siennadavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum