PTC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings New Member

5 posters

Go down

Greetings New Member Empty Greetings New Member

Post by soySibarita Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:04 pm

Hello everyone, I am Sibarita, I work in seo, online reputation and social networks for 10 years, My interest in joining the community is to learn more about Cryptomonedas, HYIPS, Trading and much more. I have a project in mind and have researched that this is one of the best communities to learn.

I also want to offer my services and make profitable investments. I hope to learn and help with the little I know. thank you for reading my presentation and greetings
soySibarita
soySibarita

Back to top Go down

Greetings New Member Empty Re: Greetings New Member

Post by Execonverve52 Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:18 am

Thank you for your greeting and I would like to be a part of this big project to enhance my skills as per the requirements here even I have been talking with https://topicsmill.com/speech/ for speech topics ideas so we can expand our area of marketing to get more peoples to involve in this project though

Execonverve52

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan45 Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:46 pm

Hi there, thanks for the warm welcome that you are sharing your code service for those people who has not find the path yet but trying to get things done on time as https://www.dissertation-service.org/custom-dissertation/ is available for such people who do not have the best quality to write but they can order from these and make a happy worth life anyway

Alan45

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulia Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:51 am

Hello! There! Thank you for accepting me to your space. I see that there's a lot of useful info for me. So I'm gonna take an active part in this source's life. I'm Gulia, love poetry and study as a lawyer. Also I have my own company which do help to people. Just so you know. So see you soon here. THank you again for warm reception:))

Gulia

Back to top Go down

Post by alexbuono Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:06 am

Hello and welcome to the forum!
gmail sign up

alexbuono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down