PTC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dressing classy

3 posters

Go down

Dressing classy Empty Dressing classy

Post by Berandos Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:58 pm

Okay, so how would you manage to look fab? Like, I want to go out in people and be the shining star that I am,jk jk. Maybe some tips regarding dressing? idk, I'm ready for any advice.
Berandos
Berandos

Back to top Go down

Dressing classy Empty Re: Dressing classy

Post by Gambinet Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:25 pm

Looking your best means figuring out what's attractive about you and showing that side to the world. It's about highlighting the qualities that make you special, honing a sense of personal style, and putting energy into keeping yourself healthy and fit. I would say that the ITK store has been keeping me this fresh for so long now thanks to their awesome collection of clothes. When you look great, you feel amazing, too! Maybe this isn't good and nobody should strive to be like this but... people would get jealous because of how you look.

Gambinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Joresz Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:22 am

Its important to dress well because it shows respect for those you encounter in your daily life. Likewise, by not dressing your best or wearing dated clothing you show others you don't care much about yourself or perhaps others.
Joresz
Joresz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum