PTC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know any good cheap travel sites?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone know any good cheap travel sites?  Empty Anyone know any good cheap travel sites?

Post by Execonverve52 Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:48 pm

I have an issue ive ran into and need as much help as possible. This travel site screwed me out of a deal froze my card had to have them fax my bank a release letter. This all happen because they were "updating" there site they said and thats why the price changed. I think it was bait and switch or something. I picked my package put everyones names in and put my debit card in and twice it said hotel not availble chose another hotel twice it said rental car not available then it said card billing info doesnt match and over your credit limit. And froze $901.75 in my bank account. There are lot of options are available now days to travel the world which can help anyone for traveling the world.If you want to travell then I would suggest you to check some https://travelsites.com/ where you can get best travell sites to travell the world.

Execonverve52

Back to top Go down

Anyone know any good cheap travel sites?  Empty Re: Anyone know any good cheap travel sites?

Post by Siennadavid Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:22 am

I will check your site.

Siennadavid

Back to top Go down